Saturday, October 29, 2016

You will need to now, help! TOO!

Standing by are those who just watch in horror as you fall and crack your head open and make a big bloody mess. That is no longer an option. YOU are being summoned to step up, step in! Do not sit and wait or pretend you don't see the issue, right there in front of your eyes. Yesterday a man fell, and smashed his head on the marble floor in the Denver Airport at the steak house door, and hundreds of people watched. One and ME, moved to lift him from the blood and hold him up until the EMTs could get there. He was hurt, he was scared, and he was humiliated. He was giant and ready to bolt. We washed him, put ice on his wound and I held his back and I whispered over and over, that it was going to be OK. I said we were there for him, and all would be handled in order, and he would be safe and bandaged and on his way soon enough. We did and he did. And once it was over and all cleaned up, he looked at me and smiled. On the plane home the man in the seat next to me said, I saw you help, and I sat there and watched. I smiled and to the Universe I said, please help them Creator to help too. It is time, you will need to shift and become a part of the solution now, many will need your help and you will also need theirs.

No comments: