Monday, October 31, 2016

Calling all angels!

That is what I said in 2008 when I felt the need to ask for help. I rarely do that. I have a great capacity to figure things out for myself. As I sit this morning on the 5th anniversary of my time in the courts of our Federal government and the mass media trouble makers, I know how powerful that request was. I needed those angels, I called to them and they helped. I needed every single angel here on Earth who was in the right position, to change laws and help reveal the broken laws that were hurting us. WE did that. Now we need to call them again as we see the truth of so much hidden for so long. Let the Angels, the Ancestors and the Aliens help us clean up this mess. It will take more than we have here. Our family at Standing Rock Indian Reservation needs us, our water needs us, our children's futures here needs us. So again, I am calling all ANGELS here in a position to help, TO NOW HELP! thank you.

No comments: