Sunday, October 30, 2016

Peepers!

My whole life I have peeped! It drove my sister crazy. It drove my teachers and preachers and parents crazy too. They punished me every which way they could. They hit me, they cursed, they grounded me from my friends or sent me away in isolation. Once they tried an intervention of my new way of living. They even tried to ignore me occasionally too. Yet, I was always peeping, all the way down the hall, never stopping or worrying about what would come next. I fought back when I was told to just fit in, stay the same or leave it alone. I knew that to do what I came to do in my final human lifetime that I would need to PEEP. I don't do it any other way, just keep peeping. I know that to be a peeper in this world, I would see awful things and feel their pain. I knew I would sound off as soon as I did. In the airport when I went to the fallen man, no one was listening or helping, so I peeped LOUD! Then things started to change and he was helped. When you see a dark or wrong or painful thing, PEEP LOUD! Abuse, loss, pain, poisoning and all the other toxic choices we see here need to be PEEPED about. Go to STANDING ROCK NORTH DAKOTA, and peep about your fear of losing clean water!!!! It is time for me to pray and you to peep, I am that I am, now teaching peepers to peep. Join me.

No comments: