Monday, September 7, 2015

health, happiness and those amazing horses...

I say if you tell what we did, I will say we did not. People want to trail ride here and I say NO. Yet when the magic of healing occurs and trust and balance are the result, we go to the trail. Life is funny that way. We ride in the wind and sun, in the trees and on the grass. It is something so sweet that sometimes a photo can barely cover it's scope. Some of my photos are magical and yet never as magical as the real deal. I see the energy and feel the recovery of those participating in life's lessons with me. Power as the theme is common with horse work, and  yet the trust peace/piece needs to be solid first. Balance comes with trust and that takes a minute to master. We do that here and this weekend was no exception. Thanks girls for an amazing adventure in health, happiness and horses, it was something special!! Trust that everything from here forward will be exactly as it should be! We love you!

No comments: