Friday, September 4, 2015

Happy Holiday

Summer is at her close. This is the holiday where the shift begins. It is one of hard work, school, harvest and preparing for our long winter. I love this time of year. And I love holiday! I hope we all are ready for what is just ahead. I am. I have learned so much these past/passed 57 years and look forward to the next 57 with a whole heart, a happy and healthy mind and a very willing spirit. I may not have been perfect yet I am proud of what this witch doctor has brought to this this little corner of the world. See how your world is coming together now. Does it fit, are you proud of your life? Is there space around you that is empty or full and filled with joy. We decide. This winter we will head to Puerto Vallarta on a wellness trip - yoga on the beach and a community of like minded people. If you are able,  please join us, the details are this.  Jan 23-30  $1,000 per person double occ.  You get there any way you can and your food is your choice. We will do the rest. 5 star!! 715-426-7350 for reservations, $500 deposit holds your space. See you in the sun,  this weekend and in January too!!

No comments: