Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Community is what we need

Do you know your neighbor? Do you know your family any more? Do you know who YOU are? It seems that the disconnection is so large now that we are all alone together. I see the like minded finally opening to the idea of all for one and one for all is what we truly need, without the judgments that haunted us before. Let's think about caring and sharing and networking now.  For our highest good and the highest good of all is at stake here. Think about smiling and extending your hand instead pointing out what you see as odd or lacking. We came for progress not perfection. It is time to step up, pitch in, volunteer and support the shift!! I am ready and excited, how about you?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SUE-I LOVE YOUR BLOG POSTS. The opportunity to be in the presence of your beautiful horses is the best thing I can do for me... Tell Danny and Scout I will be coming over to give them a good brushing very soon. I am very enthralled with the "older generation". Thank you for letting me get to know those beautiful beings...