Sunday, June 14, 2015

re read

I do not re read very often. I do not re-view old movies either. I like to do new and fresh each day. I have how ever in the past few months been in the re - view of some unfinished business. It is called karma.  I knew it when I saw it. It felt familiar and sweet and scary all at the same time. I thought about what it offered me and dove right in. The first re-view ended in death. It was quite a ride and a lot of who we were in this lifetime together was amazing and very filled with light. Then it was complete in every way. The next review was about death too. In my re - view I saw the same only different way of handling it. This time it ended in recovery instead. Now we are all being offered a re - view. Do you like what you see or is what comes around goes around asking for an upgrade???? Think about what that looks like. Who are your true companions and what does that kind of community offer now. We are stepping it up a notch and this time with Saturn in Scorpio for a few months again it is a perfect RE-VIEW  -   YOU!!!!! Godspeed!! to us all.

No comments: