Wednesday, May 27, 2015

My stud

The job is for the brave and true and strong of heart. I had a stud here, his name was Ranger. People said he would be too much trouble for me. I said no I thought it was OK. A healthy happy stud horse is a force of light and has enough energy to see over the whole herd and all the babies too. Some how that vision has gotten distorted and the studs of life in human form are not like that. They run, they change herds, and sadly they die alone in the end. My stepfather took over a whole family long ago and kept us fed and warm and taught us the stud lesson. It is the one, where the family matters, the responsibilities are handled and the joy and high energy of life are unbridled!! Happy Birthday Irvin Kalland 85 years old, step father of the Anderson kids since 1960,  you have been a real stud in this world, our family is better because of you.

No comments: