Monday, March 23, 2015

Tatto you

Each one bears the marks of their lives, their experiences leave scars. Some radiate the joy of the successes and others simply see the whole thing as too challenging. It is the authentic you that raises up with the tattoo of your  truth. It is the reality of your personal journey and your willingness to take it in stride and share it with others for the good of all concerned that makes it all worth while. I know we get hurt, embarrassed, and even sometimes just want to give in and give up. I am asking you to  hold true to your marks. I look in the mirror and see some deep scars, I look into the eyes of my partner and see the pain of abuse and the addiction that followed. Now he wears very proudly a tattoo that says WAOKIYE, service to others is the meaning and it is well deserved!! The true self shows it true colors in those marks. I celebrate, that although not perfect, there is always progress AND that is good enough!! Tattoo you and SU too!! We all we show who we really are, and that is gonna' help a bunch!!

No comments: