Tuesday, March 24, 2009

AGAIN WITH THE THANKS

I want to say that with all this being said and the many , many letters we have received that I truly have been blessed. You all have my greatest appreciation for your stories and your affection. Those who do not know us or our work or our educational background, will need some updating.

We will keep you updated as to the karma of this. We all know that with each move toward the light lots of dark gets a light shined on it. I welcome the light, I always have. Let's move toward total exposure. I have nothing but good things in my life and this too shall prove to be helpful. The world is shifting quickly and the EDS equipment we use has made it into the mainstream of traditional medicine in oncology and regenerative medicine not to mention the new anti anging category that MD's have started. I am so excited to be a part of this cutting edge technology. My work has added to their knowledge and we are very proud of helping.

The schools of difference only go to show that each individual should and does have the right to pursue and display their personal talents and acheivements, I have never fit into the cattle call of life and I never will, that's for those who compete with each other. I love the freedom America gives to decide on your own , how to best achieve your goals. Wisconsin is a great place to live and work and help the children the rest have found supposedly unhelpable. Our horse program proves that!! As does our work.

Keep us in your hearts!!

No comments: