Monday, September 22, 2008

open the door to a new day

as i sit and watch life play itself out, the details never cease to amaze me. the willingness to go into the dark and stir up pain and sorrow and inflict it is incredible. shall we just for today, be willing to tell only the truth, turn the other cheek and create peace and harmony only in our tiny little space here on earth.
that really is all you can or should do, really. the bigger picture is created by the details of you and your choices. i'm in the middle of a divorce and the details are stressful but if i keep my eyes on the prize, which is me, free and full of light ,love and potential, then no matter what the big picture is, i'm good. my work has always set me apart from the mainstream but really it is my choice to think outside the box and never do anything just cuz someone said to. i am curious by nature and watching energy ebb and flow has always been a passion of mine so the healing arts is the perfect labour of love for me, since thinking outside the box and watching lights come on and energy flow is my work. so just for today i will do that for me and you, as a peaceful and harmonic solution to stress. i am large and in charge of me and me only, so just for today the detail of me will be good!!! good luck to us all!!

No comments: