Thursday, February 21, 2008

consciousness!! are you awake yet?

So there I was minding my own business and out of the blue my friend swoops in with a bag full of goodies!! For me I ask? Yes, she exclaims and like Santa at Christmas she reaches in and doles out a variety of amazing gifts. So let me tell you of one that blew even me away. A book, called Sanctuary, the Path to Consciousness by Stephen Lewis and Evan Slawson. There I was at my early hour enraptured with the story of one who does energetic work like I do. For an awful long time I felt very alone in my work as it is rare to know others in the field. We, for many years tried to remain under the radar so to speak and that also kept us from each other. Here I was today having breakfast in bed with another energy worker. YAY!!! For anyone interested in a better understanding of subtle yet very real and impactful energy this is a must read. It is filled with love and light and healing and faith and hope and more love, and it reminded me that I am not alone. For that matter neither are YOU! Have a high energy day!

No comments: