Monday, January 22, 2018

You MUST see what is right, to be a part of the solution

I here/hear complaints for a living. I get paid to do that. It is the job of a health care person, a mother, a land lady, and even a friend from time to time. I told them all in my prayers and meditations, no complaints are being heard anymore. I have to focus on the good and the right way only. I need to rearrange my life, my possessions, my work schedule and my way of getting the job done. I am 60 years old now and I earned this. No one need apply for the position of complainer. If you are being picky about what someone else has chosen to be, or do, or say, in their world, their life, their way of being. YOU ARE OUT OF ORDER! You do you, the best you can and that is good enough. Your freewill does not extend into the complaint area. NO ONE wants to hear it, certainly not me. If you are a part of the light, the laughter, the pitch in, the clean it up, the show up with a smile, the rescue and recovery crew, the sharing of the resources, then come on by. Say something nice. The rest need to take a rest. The solution, is done in the light, of love and kindness. Period. Less is unacceptable. As I was told as a child, and I believe it to be the right way. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SOMETHING NICE TO SAY, THEN SAY NOTHING AT ALL.

No comments: