Sunday, January 7, 2018

Ask, probably....Tell, not likely

In the use of life force here, it is mandated that freewill is our field. This is not a sentence, but an opportunity. Asked by the Divine,I got here by invitation. And then I got motivated when asked to pitch in. I need to feel the flow of an invite, the enchantment of a shared experience, and the vision of a set of potentials. I am a visual learner, flashcards work for me, reading does too. I love pictures and perspectives that catch my eye. People catch my eye too. I respond to that, my freewill is activated, and I do something. I am not a patient, nor do I want to become one again. Not to anyone, haven't been in a long time. I still have some though, they appear in my clinic, and we work things out. I teach in many ways, I work visually. I can see your aura, and if asked, read it to you. Today, consider asking. Ask yourself, what causes success, health, and happiness in your field of freewill. Start there. Tell no one what you are doing, wait until they ask. Let's see if more doing, and less lamenting get us up and running now. Namaste'

No comments: