Monday, March 27, 2017

Your day in court - North Dakota and DAPL, MNI WICONI

You will all get one, sooner or later. I did and I won. ALOT. Changed the laws and changed my own life forever. Stopped the media from using the AMBUSH as a technique to create fake news and fake ratings. Also gave back some to the industry I love and work at every day, Naturopathic Medicine. Now the Standing Rock Water Protectors are moving into the courts of North Dakota. There is much to bring into the light, applying the laws, and changing things that need upgrades, with guidance, prayers and love of us all. I know who our Water Protectors are, and how they care for the water, and the humans who need it. That would be ALL OF US, by the way. So today, in your prayers, silent and out loud, call the elders, the grandfathers long passed from life, but never gone, to open the flow of energy and truth into North Dakota courts. We need more than ever before in the way to overlighting. Do this simply by asking, and be there in spirit. I asked all angels to assist me in 2009, and they did. Now I ask them again, assist Mike and the others who need you now. This is our world, and you can't drink oil. New day, new way, now. It is time.

No comments: