Thursday, February 16, 2017

Family, take care of yours and they will take care of you!

I meditate. I pray. I hope, and dream of better days for this world. I work in the healing arts because I needed healing. I became rather adept at it with study and practice. I know that it has worked for me and my family. We live well, are strong and happy and willing to do our best in the ways of health and happiness here. I was called in to help a baby, my response to that was I will work with the mom and dad. Those little people are US. We need to do US, for us to help them, and keep them well. For the first several years, that is all you can do. Not until they are decision making, money carrying, educated and accountable people, can they DO their own work. I see entitled people, who think others should do their work for them, this does not get the job done long term here. YOU do YOU, then help those in your family, all kinds of family, to do better too. I will help too.

No comments: