Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Treating the feminine as if they matter now

My feminine matches my masculine. I am a Sagittarius Sun and Moon, meaning expansive and honest and accurate all day and all night. I know that about myself and have used that to create balance in my reality. Yesterday I sat silently and observed one is out of balance with his feminine side, and he huffed and puffed and tried to blow my house down with his attitude and his words. I simply allowed a little of it, and then I walked away. Today is all about restructuring that energy. I will enjoy watching the feminine adjustments in humans I know. I am all about a new way of life here, and not taking things personally is one way I have chosen to live. We all, male and female, black and white and red and yellow, young and not so young matter!! REALLY matter!! Know this for sure and let no human blow your house away with their reality or expression of it. Keep your eye on the prize, you are IT!

No comments: