Thursday, October 20, 2016

Giving yourself permission

I know that when I go somewhere or do something I have permission. I give it to myself. I permit me. I pay my own way, I am accountable for the entire production, beginning to end. If I have dressed too lightly and I get cold, I take that into consideration and make sure I do not do that again. I do not stand there and freeze and wait for a passer by to give me his coat. Life here takes permits and permission. You have been permitted to come to earth, the living library, for a lesson or many. It is not granted to every galactic being or soul, it is rare and remarkable to be here, permitted to a few lucky beings. I know this to be true. While here, permission is the gift. It is called free will. Not divine will. Unless you permit yourself access to Divine Will. I certainly do. Daily! In prayer, meditation, my writing and my activities and my words, I permit myself to use SU, to use her perspective of Divine Design and Will. It comes in the Lord's Prayer, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Are you permitting this now, or has your personal will taken up all your time, and space? I have watched humans permit their own failures, losses, illnesses and dramas, when it is so simple to change by adding the Divine Will to overlight, oversee, and yes, sometimes override your personal will. This is a gift, a grace and a mercy, and I for one, appreciate it every single day. Align, permit the Creator and those in that place to help, and you too will be given grace and mercy, permission can only be granted to those who request it.

No comments: