Friday, October 7, 2016

Do you know what your service is?

I was getting my boots buffed up at the airport and the gentleman working on them was telling me a story of a birthday, kids, plans, pizza and a cool video. I listened as he described a super fun event for his little girl. I said when is this all going to take place, he said SATURDAY! I was enchanted, entertained, and I paid him with a $100 and say please let me pay for that party. He was puzzled. I said, your service in your work here on earth is worthy, and you are being paid for it by what this past 20 minutes was worth to me. You shared your heart, your vision, your enthusiasm and took me away from my waiting. I always say, it matters not what you do, as much as it matters HOW and WHY you do the things you do. He blessed me and in return received a blessing of his own. We are all being watched, and your best service will be greatly rewarded, his was! TODAY< be in and of service worth of the light!

No comments: