Thursday, November 23, 2023

AGES

All relative, and for now, the moment is all there is, so who knows if the age matters. We are old, very very old. Our planet has seen many races, royals, and civilizations come and go. Rising for awhile and then some disappear - WHOOSH! Others stay and play, some fight, some farm. Then there the ones that dig, and build and etch, they spend eons of time just leaving their mark. In the age of NOW, what will your mark be? I am thankful that my mark is my family. It is the best job that takes the most effort, and it has no limits to what it becomes. From little Banks to my giant extended crew, they also will make their mark in this age. We are the ones we have been waiting for!
AND I AM SO grateful you are all here now!~! Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

No comments: