Thursday, January 19, 2023

Read your aura?

I am a seer. I see aura lights. I have for a long time, and it serves my work well. I do not hear auras. So when I am spoken with I need to see the person in person. I always tell clients, the first appointment must be face to face. After which I can do remote readings with my ZYTO testing device. When a human speaks their field responds to voice and it's projections. To speak ill, is to become ill. That is the lesson of the day. Thanks for listening. Now you see what I am saying. I can influence a child with my words, an animal too, even nature. See what that gets accomplished. This is ZION before and after I spoke. SEE??? If your world needs better words, start with I am so sorry, then add, how do I make it up to you and ultimately ME TOO?

No comments: