Sunday, July 21, 2019

Deal breaker KNOW YOURS

I have made deals, just as all of us have. I am clear, and yet I give in to demands, requests, and leverage of the sad, broken hearted who ask for it. I do that because I can. Ask my daughters about the deal breakers. Lie to me, deal broken. Say one thing and do another with no notice, deal breaker. Hurt a child or an animal or Mother Earth, on purpose, real deal breaker. There are those who honor your deals. Be clear, and hold your ground. There are others who do not. Let them make a deal with another. It is time to pull together, in the light here. Love is all there is, and you are full of it! Use it, know yours, mine is really fun and that is the deal I offer. IF IT STOPS BEING FUN, I BREAK THE DEAL. TODAY IS SUNDAY FUNDAY, ENJOY!

No comments: