Sunday, April 16, 2017

Your PASSION PLAY!

I see the love of humanity in the story of the Christ. It is something very special. As each avatar descended into our world, they brought with them a passion for life, and love, and community. They shared their energy, their presence, their knowing. They showed how, and even, told us why. Then we decided what to do, with or without them and their over-lighting love. I hope that today, in honor of those teachers, we decide again to find our passion and share it. We all deserve to have passion for life, our beautiful extraordinary planet, all of it's cool inhabitants and one another. I am passionate about three things, my kids, my animals and my home, GAIA, the mother of our world - Earth. Every day they are what I do in my heart, and in my reality. In my prayers, and in my meditations I start each morning then I get to it. I work with a passion for those things that I know need me. YOU TOO are needed. Some one, some place, some cause, deserves YOU and all your passion!! It is YOUR PASSION PLAY< and today is the day to begin again. Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: