Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Leaving NO STONE unturned

I am a lightworker. I always knew that, even as a child. My gift was to remember the good, the fun, the light of the Universe and be it in human form. It was about family, health and a life worth telling the story of, to Creator and all my other relatives. It brought me to nature again and again, and showed me how I could be accountable, a water protector, and land lover, an animal advocate, and a human supporter. I leave no stone unturned and will go to great lengths and distances to do that. I bring my little crystals of energy and place them in places where a zing and a ping could lighten up the joint. Many have joined me on those journeys of love. Sometimes there is an unturned stone there, so I turn it over and love it up. Then I shine my light on it and offer it warmth and exposure to the sun. It is my gift, my truth, my joy and my job all in one. Hidden truths need revealing. I am grateful that I get to do that, it is an awesome career. So to mountains and streams of Idaho, I say thank you for inviting me leave a little of my light, my crystal and my work in your valley and on your hillside. Each part of our world and the persons living here are worthy, and showing up making sure they remember that, well, it is a good way to live. Namaste' Sunvalley!

No comments: