Sunday, August 16, 2015

Dr. Sioux

I wrote that word a lot as a child, much to the chagrin of my mother. She would correct me again and again, and say that is not who you are. I was little and wanted to please her and I changed my writing of that name on my papers back to Susan. Not Susie like my Grandma, or Su, like a took in my teen years, in an effort to shrink myself down. Just Susan was that name. It was not my favorite yet it became a place to hang out, and it means full of grace so it gave me a lot of leash. The graceful offering that a name gives gets you into places that another name would not. I have gone a lot of cool places, in and out as Susan. I then switched to SU, and stayed there for many years. When Scotty came home after a long adventure, the Susie name came with him and I smiled. I remembered the happy kid and the loving Grandmother I was named for. Now it is nearly 58 years of life this time and that Sioux part of me, the Holy Medicine Snake Woman I was in my last incarnation and still am, is ready to step into her rightful place. Fear of the WITCH DOCTOR is gone.  Fear of powerful, assertive, intelligent women is gone now too. People are happy to be in our camp of natural health, whole health and the knowledge the Dr. Sioux,  the Holy Snake woman teaches. This is quite the revelation as  I  decide to share it with the world now. Authentic yes, DNA transmitted, yes, Angelically supported, yes. I know that that is good enough for me. WHO are you? Time to name yourself and present your gifts, we are all in this together!! I look forward to seeing who is on our team!

No comments: