Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Golden Tree

I saw a vision today. a beautiful golden tree with gold coins as leaves.
Tim and I were sitting with our backs to the tree and our arms locked behind us together. The roots were just cracking through the hard dark soil. That is life these days. Many people don't want to sink roots here in the dark hard place of Earth and yet we know if we don't it will not survive without us.

Looking up at the Golden energy of light and love and, yes, the rain of heaven,needed to recreate Eden, with unlimited energy, is a strain on the neck so to speak.

I have heard the doom and gloom of horrible diagnosis and the sadness of those cursed. I have also seen the miracles that positive attitude and kind words bring.

Some choose happiness and health and others, they choose sarcasm and meanness and even use criticism to cut their way through.

I get so tired of the fight and I also get so excited to fight harder. How about you?
I need some input here, It is time to create through unity and community, I do not want one more negative thing said in my presence, nor do I choose to speak one. I will walk on. Let me know how you feel, it's time to co-create the good stuff. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: