Thursday, June 17, 2010

Vitamin D GET IT NOW!!!

I am always reading, it's truly an amazing adventure that I have loved since I was a child. I look to see what else is going on the minds of other's. I love imagination and it's ability to expand our thoughts. I know that if it can be thought up it is real in some dimension somewhere. That encourages me.

The Channel Ronna Herman is one of my favorites, I read her downloads all the time, as she like me hears the voice of Archangel Michael and records it to share with others. They wrote of the God Vitamin, Vitamin D, explaining the unending value.
I have taught this for years that unfiltered sunlight is crucial to our health both physical and mental and NOW add spiritual too.

We in the North, need to take extra care to get enough, especially when available from March to September and add supplements of D3 all winter long. It produces so much health and vitality that I can't even begin to emphasize the great need enough. I teach that Aloe has a SPF of 8 and that should be enough to allow the tanning to begin, there are also mineral sunscreens for the days of boating when you are out longer then you should be. Morning sun is perfect for babies, and was the standard in days of old as they were sunbathed each day in the gentle morning light of God's great Sun. It is a miracle for growth and happiness, and we all deserve that.

Enjoy the Sun, the solstice is nearly here and Summer along with it, go to the Farmer's market and get fresh what the sun and the earth have created in partnership. It' time now. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: