Tuesday, June 15, 2010

BEWARE THE EXPERIMENTS OF SCIENCE

I read about the holocaust when I was in the fifth grade in a magazine my deceased father left in a box of his things from WWII. I was horrified. The pictures were devastating to my young mind, even today when I close my eyes, I can see them in my imagination. Mass graves, starving people, even one picture of the shot to death Mussolini.
The greatest horror to me were the stories of Dr. Joseph Mengele. He was the man who did scientific experiments on twins and other children too. All for the good of the many he said, collateral damage was necessary, torture and death common in this experiments.
I still feel the feelings today when clients come in and tell me the stories of medical procedures and drugs used to experiment on you now. I don't' get too upset about consenting adults, but when I hear about children being shot up, drugged up, and cut up, when there is no fact or direction, it makes me remember.
Please don't give in to those experiments. You have a choice, we are a choice and many who have used naturopathy to learn how to heal their own bodies are glad to tell their stories. Keep posted for the miracles just keep coming!!

No comments: