Thursday, November 13, 2008

mercury- planet of communication and truth

throat chakra activation
many who know my work know my journey started with mercury, not in the 5th grade but at birth. i was born with mercury in phassis meaning it was directly connected to me in every way. i have spent my lifetime dealing with that issue. the fillings in the teeth, the thimerasol in the shots, the losses occurring in relationship to balance and all health because of the intensity of the issue -
the issue being truth!!!!!
sagittarians are blunt to the point of pain as i was often told, the shushing of my voice started at the very beginning of my life with a step grandfather who offered cash for silence, needless to say, that is not how i made my first fortune!!
my husband called it peeping and it made him angry with me as did it my mother.
so what does this all mean?
mercury is also the planet of intense intelligence at lightening speed, Thoth from our history is the keeper of this wisdom. in understanding these pieces of the riddle i want to share the upside of mercury with you today. it stimulates the truth. it pushes the thyroid and the voice box and the brain, and when it goes out of balance a whole process of detoxification needs to occur to strip down to the truth again.
how does that feel?
today take a moment to look at yourself in truth, only you, only truth.
use mercury , only the thought of it,to enlighten yourself.
what do you like, who do you like, how much do you like your life?
strip away the part that isn't truthful and authentic and that you're willing to share with everyone all the time. there are no secrets anymore!! and that's the truth. the children see all and that is the truth
find the truth and you will love your life!!
namaste' dr. su

No comments: