Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Protection

My life is protected. It always has been. I agreed to return to this place one more time and that was the deal. It was to be a safe place to assist myself and others with the shift. I have been shifting the whole time. Over and over again, I upgrade. It is a fun adventure and also sometimes harrowing and always enlightening. It calls to me to call to you. BE PROTECTED. Let yourself find safe space here, and attract safe people to be with. No need to fear anyone, or anything. Get your sensory net up, and working! If you have anxiety, or panic attacks, you are feeling it. NOW stop what you are doing and look around, take notes, make changes. Your body is your protection. Your limbic system is live, and wanting to help you make good healthy grounded choices. I use horses to teach this, since they live by fight or flight in their world. They know when to back up, turn and flee, or strike. YOU DO TOO! You may have forgotten this, or it has been sabotaged. Either way, enough now. Find your safe space. It is here, and within you is the compass to it's outer reality. No time like the present to be present, and now, ACCOUNTED for. You are safe. I always was. Namaste'

No comments: