Saturday, April 8, 2017

How long does it take to heal?

I get that question a lot. I tell people who find me, please allow yourself three visits. One for body, one for mind and one for spirit. I can offer you that. When you have received attention to those details, you have been offered a better understanding of what is going on and what you could do to change it. It is so simple. Some grab it and run, some grab it and stay in our world, forever. It is a gift I offer, and will do all the days of my life here. Healing is light, it is love and it is truth. It takes hope to open the door, you must have faith to work on it and a love, bigger than the love felt up till now, to change the person and the process. If you are ill, or sad, or tired or just looking for an energy that supports you and those in your world, come and heal with us. It is time to end suffering and misunderstanding it's role in your life. If you are suffering, you need to learn something, and make the changes that learning offers you as an individual. It is a process of self learning and transformation extra-ordinary, and thousands have chosen it for themselves. We love you! Join us!

No comments: