Sunday, April 23, 2017

Here is MY first question

WHAT are you accountable for? I have spent time with addicts, people out of jail, kids with disabilities, homeless, water protectors, diseased people, and relatives and friends. When they decide to be accountable they just DO it. When they want someone else to do the work, their work, they use cover stories, old books with text that is morphed to control humans, and blame or let someone or something else do the work they came here to do. They call themselves powerless. They wait, and wait, and get together in groups and say that over and over! And then..... it finished and they leave the planet. I am accountable. I knew to live, I must take care and be ACCOUNTABLE. First, ME, then my kids, then anyone else who wanted to be healthy, and learn how to do it themselves. I have since pitched in on other things too. Water is a big one, food another source of my focus. I also love fun and travel, and share that with lots of folks. Please, decide and do what you have a gift for. THEN open it up, we need the gifted to get to it now. You will be called to account for unopened gifts when you return to the SOURCE. Namaste'

No comments: