Thursday, September 1, 2022

BIRTH DATE

You got one when you showed up here on this planet. It is yours to use as you choose. The opportunity to reboot on the calendar date each year is yours and yours alone to sit and think about what is next. A fresh start, a plan, a future bright, or ...??? I go to the Dakota 38 + 2 ride at the Morton Minnesota layover,staying on the reservation to see the riders and the horses and support their progress. It has been a wonderful way to celebrate me, and my belief in reconciliation choices. If you know there is a tandem celebration going on that matches you, that is uplifting and adds energy to the date. Remember you are one of a kind, and that birthdate and time and place are YOURS and yours alone. Be that snowflake, rare and beautiful. And to Peter my friend my birthday wishes and songs are with you today!!!

No comments: