Friday, February 19, 2021

Un-conditional...

A contract that has no out clause. You choose never to break it, or even argue about it's terms. YOU and the other party KNEW/NEW from the beginning it was there/theirs. I have that contract with my kids. I also have it with their kid. My friend Brent just found his with his new grandson BARON. Luckily I am up very early so I could receive the excited news!! AND celebrate the reality of what unconditional brings to EARTH when humans find it in their heart and lay out for others to witness. Everyone deserves an unconditional love contract. FIND YOURS! It is the bond that never breaks, the ability to see past. present and future in one look and know you are a part of the deal. I have that contract with others too, and to know that keeps me real, alive, awake and aware, and celebrating with those who remember me. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BANKS THOMAS RUOF< this year has flown by and your NANA SU loves you to the moon, the stars and her home planet of VENUS too!!! Congrats Brent and Cheryl Bocnuk, you are going to love this new human like crazy, welcome BARON ALEXANDER BOCNUK, you are here at just the right time! We honor your choice to come to earth, and we will help you any way we can.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Awww...thanks, Su! Happy birthday to Banks as well! Cheryl & Brent

Cheryl said...

Awww...thanks, Su! Happy birthday to Banks as well! Cheryl & Brent