Saturday, September 19, 2020

The passing...

of the old, those who are too tired to try anymore. I see it so much in the work I do. Giving in to a way of letting go of the past/passed to create a new future. We all need to drop that which holds us down, makes us tired, or simply does not have much to offer any longer. Look at your life today, classes, books, speakers and so many ways to grow and learn are right in front of your eyes/I's. Decide what you love, want to learn, and then share when you are comfortable with it. I try to share daily the things I learned and love, my work, my critters, my friends and family, and Hawks' Ridge Ranch, my horse therapy ranch.Hipcamp is an online booking service that offers camping at farms and ranches like this one. It is a cool way to learn something you are interested in. See you in the barn, don't pass it by, it is so worth the time and effort. AND we have a real tipi to stay in!!

No comments: