Monday, November 27, 2017

Full disclosure - YOU must use your words, and own the outcome!

The directional of your life is your word or really, your words. It is YOUR simple truth and many do not quite understand the ramifications, right away or in the future. I am sharing the erasure of the words of dis-ease in the changing of the matrix, and from here forward there will be only HEALTH, HAPPINESS AND HORSES TOO! Immunity for all who call it in, by calling it out. It is a divine right! I am hopelessly hopeful. Ask my attorney, Pat Tierney. He used those words to describe me and he is spot on, I am. I will try and try and try to see the good, the right, the health, the happy, the light. It is up to each one of us to decide that this is worth learning and put it into play every minute of every single day. I know some wish others just knew stuff. And pay for ADVICE. Buying into a guessing game, a trick, a mystical experience. How did you not know, they ask! I did, but unless you speak it, I cannot divulge it, I must reflect your truth back to you for you to see it. My opinion, is only of ME. To think I know better or more is out of balance, I just reflect clearly what you are and say so you can see it. You are the one in charge of your words, your disclosures, and your outcome depends on it. I am a good mirror, that is how this works, like the team we are meant to be. You must first disclose your dreams, desires, and potentials, and your concerns, then together we can do amazing things. No thing less will get the job done! Please be a wordsmith, think before you speak, tell yourself good news, call yourself beautiful, and well, and lovable! Then your world will change, and mine will too, and I am hopeful this disclosure will help us all!! If you say something hurtful or out of balance, or threatening, TAKE IT BACK, BURN IT UP WITH THE PROMISE THAT WILL NOT BE SAID AGAIN. Use your sage, your tobacco, your life and mine deserve this. Up in smoke it will go! Then clear the air and have a wonderful life.

No comments: