Monday, September 26, 2016

Aim, AND FIRE! In the light of flash you will see!

The target of your focus, your words, your arrow, becomes you. Your thoughts, words and deeds become you. You are given a great and wondrous ability to see long distances and sailors will tell you, once a vision of the shore is available the trip there is short AND DIRECT. On horseback I tell my riders to look at their destination, not their horse, not the ground, not me, their destination! Lift thine eyes. I know when someone sees me, they see light, that is my job. Sometimes that light became a target, and that was OK, because that is how they focus on my world. Only when you take me into your site, can you get close to me and my amazing reality. An appointment will do, sometimes others do it in other ways, all good. My guardians tell me who and when and what is next, so no surprises for me. This is the greatest gift ever, and learning it and using it for your evolution here is incredible. So take aim at the outcome you desire now! See it and be it. I AM THAT I AM.

No comments: