Friday, September 4, 2009

Animal Communication

A couple of animal communicators were here to talk to Tula and this is what she said:

Hi Tula. How are you today? I miss seeing you and the rest of the herd. Is it OK if we talk?

Tula: Of course it is OK. I have things to say, many things to tell. First of all, I will tell you that I enjoyed the reiki session. It was very relaxing, and a thorough peaceful moment for me. I know you have some other questions about it, but I believe that if I say I enjoyed it and that it is a very healing energy for all involved, that will be all you need to hear from me on that. I actually have some other things I would like to say, so, as head mare, I will, as usual take the lead.

OK Tula. I’m listening.

Tula: Do not underestimate the work you are doing with those other women to help the animals. It is like Su’s work; it is very important, and it is time and it is necessary that it be done. Those people who are interested in this type of work will find their way to you, as I did. I wanted to experience this so that I could comment on it. As head mare, my input is very important. Ann was an unknowing co-conspirator in this, getting me to have my session done. Everything worked out as it needed to, as it always does. Having said that, I will again emphasize the importance of the work you (NOTE: she means ReikiTalk) are doing. The way the energy works is very individual for each animal, as you are learning. So each animal will experience it differently, will take it in differently.

What you need to know…….no, I want you to emphasize those words please……what you need to know is the overwhelming effect of the energy you put out. Yes, it is focused on the animal on which you are working, but it vibrates the entire planet and everything that is on the planet into a state of health and well being. The planet chooses to be in a state of well being, most creatures, with the exception of many humans, choose to be in a state of well being. In other words, the energy is there and ready for those who are ready to receive it. We animals are quite conscious of this, and we know how to use it as we so desire. The majority of the humans are not aware of this, that is why I have decided to speak up on this topic. As we animals accept the natural state of well being, we offer this as a lesson to the humans who are willing and open to listening to us. Unfortunately, many are not and that is where you come in (here she means me specifically). You will listen to us and then you are able to articulate to humans what we animals are saying. Many will listen to you, many will not. It is not for you to decide who listens, who receives the message. Your job is simply to say what we animals tell you to say. Each animal will have their different perspective which will be offered up to you. That is only natural, is it not? After all, we horses do not experience life the same as a ground hog. These different perspectives are OK, not only OK, but much needed. It is when these different perspectives are put together and a partially completed picture can begin to be assembled. All is good. So, what those women and Su do with the vibrations with their hands and minds, you do with sound and vocalization. It is all one and the same, it is only that each one of you works in the forefront of which you work best. Do you understand what I am saying? Do you understand the impact of this?

Yes, Tula, I believe I do, or at least that I am beginning to understand what you are saying. I need to sit with it for awhile for it to fully register.

Tula: Yes, that is true, you are right on that. I will leave you with this bit of information for now; I may have other things to tell you. If this is the case, I will tell Su and you can expect to hear from me again.

Tula, thank you for sharing your wisdom, and for working things out so that we had this opportunity to talk with you.

Tula: You are welcome. I will return to my pasturemates now.

No comments: