Tuesday, December 9, 2008

THERAPEUTIC TRAVEL

I have created 1,000's of recipes for recovery. I talk about genetics, lifestyle, and attitude, I talk about meridians and organs and potential. I tear apart the illusion that something is wrong, for it is only if you believe it is. I point out strengths and perceived weaknesses, which are always evolving strengths. I love my work. I have horses that offer therapy and learning, I teach yoga and meditation, I can also help you release the past and help you rewrite your soul contract.
Now that seems like enough doesn't it? WELL, LET'S JUST ADD ONE MORE PIECE FOR NOW!!

THERAPEUTIC TRAVEL.

I have traveled my whole life, my mother went to 5 continents, so it is in my blood. My grandfather studied travel routes and their history so he could take his family on adventures with the narration complete. I do the ocean and the mountains, I love the grasslands and the sand. I can camp and do the 5 star. I love to go alone or with a friend, sometimes even a large group is what I need.

Point being, each time I leave the comfort and confinement of my home and my work, I let go. Even if only for a couple of days, I truly let go. I change my focus, my habits and my structure.
I listen and I watch, I learn and I grow, I get excited and I remember things. I receive the therapy I need to reboot. The only way to reboot is to shut down the old program, I reboot when I travel. Rethink, reposition my priorities and consider more.

SO HERE'S TO MY PRESCRIPTION FOR HEALING. THERAPEUTIC TRAVEL!!! ENJOY!!
Call the Center for details on wholesale travel, it's the only way to go. 1-800-801-0922.
Use our new meet or beat the best advertised price travel website: www.susanwahl.rovia.com.

No comments: