Saturday, September 9, 2017

Defend the Sacred, Protect the Innocents, children and nature herself!

Those are my chosen choices. Jobs offered to me long ago, and accepted with great love. I have learned to honor, respect and adore those involved in this work here on Earth. It is tough, challenging and even heart wrenching. Yet, they who know the responsibility for our future is ours, seem to never give up and keep showing up. Even in the end, there is no end, as the legacy of their gifts remain in the history of their families and friends and their memories. My water protector friends are forever defending the sacred from high places now! I am talking to you, Rick McArthur! Look to the Sun, the Moon, the Stars and the Clouds for those who came, loved, helped and then returned to the sky for their rest. It is well earned, and we know you are still helping us. Megwitch!

No comments: