Sunday, June 11, 2017

Appreciate = full power!

Allow, align and appreciate, are what I am here to do. Only in appreciating do I receive full power. It does not come in piece meal, or with a fragment of alignment or allowance not anchored in my life. I do work on appreciating. I appreciate my girls, and show them in many ways. I am honest and generous with them and I help out if or when I can. I see their beauty in many ways and tell them that. I appreciate my homes, and the critters and people who share them with me. I appreciate my health and energy and my brain. They serve me here well, and improve daily. I appreciate my clients and my friends. They show me a variety of perspectives new to me. I appreciate the Creator's willingness to hear me, see me, support me and be there all the time. I appreciate the avatars who have been to Earth to remind us that we are sovereign citizens of a universal reality, and time here is simply that which is time spent well away and aware from that understanding for simply a moment. I appreciate the knowing, the loving, the laughing and the full power that appreciation and sharing that with our world offers. So today, APPRECIATE EVERYONE, AND EVERYTHING IN YOUR REALITY, AND FEEL THE POWER THAT YOU RECEIVE FROM IT. I do and it works better then anything else I do. Namaste'

No comments: