Tuesday, May 2, 2017

WHAT can you do?

I have that question posed to me daily, WHAT can I DO?? About so many things that need attention here. So today, hear/here is what needs to happen. Just wake up! Then get up. THEN SHOW UP! You are not alone. You are necessary. If your job, or your family, or you yourself, don't know that, and treat you that way, then MOVE UP and out the door! I watch those who wait for approval, or support, or just an "atta a girl or boy", die waiting. Or they become enslaved and subservient to those who use that against them. Drugs and alcohol, not a solution to unhappiness. Community IS. Find your tribe, your passion, your calling. What can you DO? There is so much, you can not even begin to understand until you BEGIN! SO today, wake up, get up and show up where you want to be, and I guarantee you, someone will be there to show you what needs to be done now.

No comments: