Wednesday, May 24, 2017

The last time SOMEONE got YOU!

I love to get GOT. I know the feeling of knowing and getting GOT is one of the those feelings. A familiarity, a past/passed connection, a long lost friend from now or before now, or even a HEY, I get YOU new and now. I love it when I am understood, and everyone I know does too. It is that safe, accepted and yes, loved place that all humans need to come home to. When we are understood, in our own language hear/here, we are whole. I was privileged to watch what a whole/hole, needing to be filled, looked like last weekend. Key board warriors helping the Water Protectors of Standing Rock came from around the globe to do just that. They got GOT, they got each other and they loved that whole connection. It is sweet when we get those moments, and to give that a chance is a new way of life here. I may need to step back for a minute to understand your language, your ways, your spirit, BUT I WILL DO THAT, EVERY SINGLE TIME! I will get you, so that you get me!

No comments: