Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Sacred sites/sights

I see them every day. You are a sacred, actually very sacred, site. I go to them on the Earth too, and do ceremony that honors our Great Mother and her efforts here. They deserve the acknowledgement and the honor of that small gift. I use sage, tobacco, my pipe, my flute and my words of affection. I stand in awe, I sit in quiet contemplation and I extend the feeling of gratitude, the same way I offer my gifts to YOU when you come as a client of THE HAWC. I believe that the energy we share in unity quickly grows. That is why certain places, times and behaviors do not attract me any longer. I have no wish to grow some things. I go where there is hope, beauty, kindness and those who see it and extend it too. Today Glenda and Matt will be my sacred sites, and I will honor them the way I know how! You, do the same to something or someone too, and our world will raise her eyes/I's and smile at us all. She is as sacred as it gets and we belong to her, honor her, for the Mother she is and we will heal this planet quickly.

No comments: