Tuesday, September 13, 2016

No followers, just catch up and be at our side now- partnership now, brotherhood forever.

I am not a leader, I never was, nor do I wish to be. I am a partner, equal and balanced with the gifts I bring in relationship to the gifts others bring. No more, no less. I share well, always have. It has given me a career, and a very energetic life. I know that there are followers out there, waiting for their leader or their savior to say something. It is not how this works. There are those in power who fooled those wishing someone would take control, not realizing that that is the problem. Then they also charged you money for that control. Wake up, keep your money! Use it for your world now. Take control, power, taking care of yourself, your land, your energy, your whole world - that is YOUR job!! Please catch up, we need partners, willing to do the work we do. This world, these children, your health and our future, all need you - whole, happy and in stride. Followers need not apply.

No comments: