Friday, September 2, 2016

Know and NO the law of life here, now

It is it's own language. My attorney is my friend, and long ago he said, do you know the language of the law and how it rules life here? I said I do not. I would appreciate your translations. We have had a long and prosperous friendship. I know now to say NO, instead of I don't know. I don't know is an oxymoron, a double negative and it serves no one here. If you do not know, then say NO. Pause for a moment, take the time you need to respond not quickly or overly react. This is prudent and supportive in every aspect of your reality. I see the pain that comes from confusion, I feel the frustration that results from not knowing, or no-ing. It takes self love and great courage to look someone straight in the eyes and say NO, not now. Maybe not ever. Pause, reflect, require answers to your not knowing. Tell the truth, say I DO NOT KNOW, so therefore I shall simply say NO for now. It is a new day for Dr. SU, in that way, I have not ever said no. I learned it though!!! And I am very happy that I have.

No comments: