Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Indigo children and their star children

I was once called to Orange county California to meet other indigo people. The ones who called us tog ether, wanted to film us speaking of our knowing and doing, in that indigo specific realm of living. We agreed, and when we arrived and tried it, the universe vetoed it. Three Hollywood cameras broke in three days. NO FILMS were made then. At the end of the meeting, we all sat and smiled that those we know well, in the position of overview were able to tell us, clearly, we had to wait a little bit longer. So we went home, to Wisconsin, central america, Russia, and other distant spots and resumed our indigo lives. I have lived with a lively very indigo view of things all my life, and a fierce spirit to defend my positioning. I am not here to change YOU, I am here to upgrade me. My girls were the gift of my lively spirit in that upgrade of life here. They are the true and vibrant legacy of the Indigos race. We broke systems of degradation, so they could root and grow in peace with love and harmony. If you knew that your gift, your fruit, your children were your reason for being born here, what would do differently? I would do exactly what I do, work on solutions, in the light, and for the love of the world. Look around, you are exactly where you were meant to be, where are your children?