Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Five Grand Pianos

Five, the number of change!!! Grand piano, the expression of pure grand harmony. And last night I dreamed they were in my basement. The subconscious part of my human being human. Playing the piano for me is a lifelong gift. I have two, an old upright and a white baby grand. I play them both. One is in my barn house and one in my log house. In my dreams I see the future. I know that is a gift and I unwrap it every day. Those grand pianos, in the basement of my consciousness were always there. Yet in my dream I was delighted to rediscover them and show them to others. Then, I found the one under the covering, and it was the grandest of all. And as I pulled back the cover and showed it's incredible beauty to those watching, we all, even me, gasped at such a wonderful instrument. Then I said, wow, I forgot this one was even here!! To those here who have remained on the Gaia Star, the Great Earth Mother, for this time of awakening and the new age, welcome. We have made it. Today marks the beginning of the Golden time of connecting and healing our world. Avatars walk among men, look to them for coaching, support and enjoy the fact that all is as planned, and yes, Creator is smiling. Now let me go play my pianos!!

No comments: