Wednesday, July 4, 2018

In the fire see the light

I am a double fire sign, Sagittarius moon and sun. I am one fiery character. In that light, that fire is a smile and a smart remark sometimes too. It is how I roll. I love to laugh, chat and let that fire shine. Look in your mirrors today. They are in the eyes of those close by, and in the bathroom above the sink. See what you need. Is it fun, lively, and lovely or is it less? SMILE! Practice makes perfect. If your teeth are gone, get some, or smile anyway. I had a guy once have his front tooth pulled, and he smiled the whole time it was missing. That made me smile too! In that relief of pain and toxicity, there was light. A fire started, and he sobered up and got safe here among humans. He even went home for awhile, a place he long ago abandoned. Smiles are the lights that take you were you want to go, so smile and let's light this 4th of July UP!!!!

1 comment:

Luna said...

Such a beautiful text! You are so right! Smiles are the most important thing in the world. Life wouldnt be worth living, if we wouldnt smile. :) Unfortunately the last weeks were pretty bad for me. But my horoscope on Astrosofa.com/horoscopes/2018/ told me, that august would become better for me. So I smile and hope, that it is right. :)

Wish you all the best!