Thursday, July 19, 2018

Childhood trauma

It was a way of life here. It comes in many forms of abuse. Sexual is just one horrible way, emotional and physical are life changing too. Then there is the spiritual abuse that sucks the soul right of a kid. To be told you are unworthy and in need, always is need, of redemption or something even more ridiculous, a kid believes this foolishness and loses the love of self. It is the reason they shame, hit, holler and tear apart a child. Then they blame in on GOD'S WILL and GOD'S DESIRE. That is simply not true!~ I received a gift long after I left the abuse of spiritual slavery, and the less of love it gave me. I received the light and life the Creator always intended me to have and share. It came in pictures I could see, with sounds I could hear, and words of life and light and love that I could totally comprehend. If you are offering anything less to your children, or any child, it is YOU who will stand in front of God and everyone, and get outed in the accounting that you should take every single day before you hurt a kid with your FEAR!! Period. and that's all I am going to say on the matter. KIDS are children of the SOURCE, and nothing can take that away.

No comments: